installing radiant floor tubing in a slab-

wanting to lay tubing in my basement/sunroom slab so that one day when i can afford it, we can have radiant heated floors. the basement is basically 1200 square feet- so i'm wondering what the layout of the tubing should be (squares, or long and marrow strips...), and how long each loop can be... any brilliant insight is appreciated
Start here. then google for more info . there's a hoard of info out there. keep in mind you don't want any one 'circuit' to be more than 300' long.
http://www.radiantcompany.com/details/grade.shtml
steve