House builder hell

Hi,
I know this is the construction group and all... not the complaint group but i could sure use some of a REAL builders help right about now. If anyone posting here can take a look at my friends pictures: (click on photos once you get to the site)
http://www.freewebs.com/niesioa/index.htm
and give me their "professional opinion" on the drywall... the hardwood floors... the doorjams/stain I would be deeply grateful (and would also travel to a website and try and help you if i can). Huge mistakes have been made (you can only see the "cosmetic" ones from the photos) and we need as many opinions as we can get. Please post any comments to the guestbook?
Thanks in advance,
TNChief
also take a look at www.ballhollow.com to see the plans and building before it became a nightmare
On Jul 12, 3:27 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

No thanks. I clicked on the first link to see the pictures, and agree the stuff doesn't look very good, but your behavior is nothing more than retaliation done in a childish way.
I would imagine that you will have another law suit on your hands with you as defendant. The lawyers are the only ones that win when people approach problems in this manner. Any judge seeing your nonsense will view you as a PIA and take that into account. That's kind of a shame because the pictures would lead one to believe that you were in the right. You are not helping yourself.
An adult that is old enough to enter into a contract should know there are right and wrong ways to behave. I'm disappointed that you chose the latter.

???
I'm missing something here (unless it was on the weblinks)
Matt B.
--
"Islam isn\'t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become
dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Domain squatting is illegal FYI!

Talking to yourself?
Mike wrote:

Who is domain squatting? and No, it is not illegal. Underhanded maybe but hardly illegal.
--
Art