Gypcrete elevation around sleepers

Hi All, I recently had gypcrete poured over my plywood subfloor with sleepers. The gypcrete was left an average of 1/8" low from the top of the sleepers. Is this common practice? The flooring will be pre-finished bamboo. My bamboo guy says that 1/8" is a bit much and the gypcrete people say that leaving it low is the industry standard and won't come back to make it even. Who is right? Thank you, Jim

Reply to
JDS

Budweiser

Thanks for the response, Budweiser. I did not even think of asking about tolerances. Yes, I violated one of my rules by paying for it before they left - never again! Jim

Reply to
JDS