Good Stuff Pro

Does anybody know where one might buy Great Stuff Pro for a GSP 14 gun. I've got a brand new gun but can't find the material unless I want to buy large cases from a distributor.

Maybe you guys will get a chuckle out of this. I sure did once I caught on.

I called Home Depot. A young lady answered the phone. I said "Do you have Great Stuff". She hung up on me. It took about 5 minutes for it to dawn on me what she probably thought I was asking. From then on I asked "Do you CARRY Great Stuff"

JC

Reply to
J.C.