Future Construction Methods

Anyone know of individuals or companies using new construction methods and or materials?
I think that we all have to reduce energy consumption, I have found a few who have already started and catching on in the market place.
Check out my Pic Blog at: ergodesk.blogspot.com
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Gee, no, Sparky. Everyone here is still stacking stone and building pyramids.

Reduce energy...? Whoa! {smacking my head} I'm _amazed_ that no one has thought of that before.

No thanks. Inane posts don't pique my curiosity.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I didn't realize SPAM was an energy conservation material...

Can be if its printed out, shredded, and blown into wall cavities......