Future Construction Methods

Anyone know of individuals or companies using new construction methods and or materials?

I think that we all have to reduce energy consumption, I have found a few who have already started and catching on in the market place.

Check out my Pic Blog at: ergodesk.blogspot.com

Reply to
ergodesk

Gee, no, Sparky. Everyone here is still stacking stone and building pyramids.

Reduce energy...? Whoa! {smacking my head} I'm _amazed_ that no one has thought of that before.

No thanks. Inane posts don't pique my curiosity.

RicodJour

I didn't realize SPAM was an energy conservation material...

Reply to
George

Can be if its printed out, shredded, and blown into wall cavities......

Reply to
v8z