Free Energy Audit Software

I have half a dozen free computer programs to help people save energy on my new website:
Bar X Software http://www.bar-x-soft.com
There are programs for all skill levels, from the homeowner to the experienced engineer. The novice programs do the same robust calculations but have a simpler menu driven front end. All the programs have a single screen and are quite easy to use and understand.
I hope you get a chance to visit ~ and learn how you can save LOTS on your utility bills, at home or at work!!
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:25:30 -0800 (PST), Bill

Be VERY, VERY careful about downloading and running software that is 'advertised' on Usenet! Much of this software is simply malware installers, and the end result is more spam for the rest of us.
Best solution is to get your software from a reputable site that does not spam usenet.
Add pictures here
βœ–

I’ve spent years doing residential energy audits (about 7,500 audits) from a variety of utility companies. They all used a variation of the Federal RCS program. There was always something missing. Bills that were too high and it seemed that everything was done. Then I discovered Building Science.
This requires a variety of equipment to actually TEST not GUESS. I’ve spent many years going to classes and doing Whole House Performance testing and I’ll never do another energy audit. There is little one can tell about how a house is performing based on a visual walkthrough. Would you take your car to a mechanic that just looked or your visit to your Dr. that just looked at you and did not have any testing they did to determine what is or is not working?
So if you want:
•    A greener home •    Smaller carbon foot print •    Reduction of man’s impact on the environment •    Lower utility bills •    Increased comfort •    Less noise •    Better indoor air quality •    More durable structure •    Increased national security •    Protection from inflation of fuel
Hire a professional to diagnose and fix your home. Check with BPI http://www.bpi.org/content/home/index.php for a contractor that subscribes to Building Science.
Andy Our home produces more electricity than we use.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 09:13:16 -0800 (PST), Andy Energy

Agreed. I'd not tried to address whether the software originally spammed could do any useful work, just that most spammed software is actually malware, and should be avoided.
Add pictures here
βœ–