Fence

We are looking to replace our 4' steel fence with a 6' private vinyl one. Our land slopes slightly. A contractor said we should step the fence down with each 6' section but I saw a neighbor that didn't do that. They actually had the fence angled down the slope and not stepped. That kind of looked funny to me but I was looking for opinions on one way or another.
Thanks, Mike

Mike Does the new type of fence required posts that are visible along its lengh? If so this will certainly make which ever position you choose stand out more. I would go for the stepped option as all new housing estates I see take this options so I would go with what is popular. Stu Wright http://www.cateringappliancesltd.co.uk