Edging for shingle roofs? Hurricanes

------------------------------------- Someone told me that on the weather channel they saw that there was some type of material?? to put on the edging of shingle roofs to help with wind damage??
I live on the Gulf coast and need to strengthen the roof... Thanks a bunch
--
+-------[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]--------------------------+
| Delivered via http://www.homeownershub.com |
judgemom wrote:

foundation.

Big friggin' net! I noticed that that shrink wrap that they use to store boats over the winter can be bought in rolls that are 50 ft wide by 100 ft long. Heck, shrink wrap the whole house...
PeterD wrote:

foundation to foundation.
On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 14:21:59 +0000, marsha.trahan_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (judgemom) wrote:

What kind of 'shingles'?
(judgemom) wrote:

My aunt Matilda has shingles.

They now have a vaccine for that. But you only get Shingles once, so they say.
Since the OP has not replied to my question, I assume he is not interested in any answers anyway.
Frank wrote the following:

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY