Dwyer Green Building

I want to introduce a new company called Dwyer Green Builders. He has been an alternative builder for many years now. His latest product we think is going to revolutionize the way people build Green. His website is www.dwyergreenbuilders.com. If anyone out there knows who could use this structure building product, please pass it along to us, thanks.
David Schwinghamer Dwyer Green Builders New River, Az
I want to introduce a spam company called Dwyer Green Spammers. This spammer has been an alternative builder for many years now. His latest spam is right here and we (whoever the hell we is) think is going to revolutionize the way people build Green. One may ask who is this 'Mr. Green? Given the initial caps, it Green is a proper name!) His website is www.dwyergreenspam.com. If anyone out there knows who could use this structure building product, please pass it along to us, thanks.
David Spammer Dwyer Green Spammers New River, Az
***What's really amazing is that my message is so confused about who I am... So to clarify, I am Dwyer Green Spammers, and I didn't just find this site, I'm spamming it to your Usenet group, because I believe that people as so stupid that they will buy from a spammer!***

Id like a on site evaluation up here in Greenland. Drive on up.

Any luck getting any landscaping jobs, Oswald?