CyberShow - Middle East Construction Show

CyberShow - Online construction show, hundreds of exhibitors from 45 countries in the fields of building material, construction supplies and services targeting the Middle East Booming construction market. The show is open 24 hours non-stop. Attend the show from the comfort of your office or home. On the side of the show, a free business to business board and a Middle East Jobs forum to post products and services. I wish to invite members to attend the show and comment on the performance. Critiques welcome.
MEEF - www.eng-forum.com

Spam by any other name is spam. I thought this recent post of your interesting. Annoying, but interesting.
http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-help-earnings/browse_thread/thread/e1b2ee26cfb84d81/bc7a0bf89255e06a?lnk=st&q=&rnum=2#bc7a0bf89255e06a
R: Your comments quite interesting. SPAM in fact is an ugly word for someone who just wants to attract readers attention. My site contains hundreds of engineering technical articles, projects news and other issue of interest to engineers everywhere.
Thanks for the comment anyway.
MEEF - www.eng-forum.com
MEEF wrote:

Don't you mean that you just want to attract readers' attention...for profit.

board concerning the slow earnings, I guess I thought I was the only one working hard to make money."
Spammers might be offering something of value - it's still spam. If you have something to offer the newsgroup, please feel free to share your knowledge. It will be welcomed. There's nothing wrong with putting a tag line in your signature with your web site link. You'd get just as many readers, if not more, and you wouldn't be taking without giving - which is considered anti-Usenet.
R: Re: Your Quote regarding my post in AdSense help - Yes we are all here to make money, this is why we publish AdSense ads. And, Yes I posted in this form to exchange experience; many of the articles in my website tackle engineering issues. One example is the basis on which we select flooring - And - type of flooring impact on Air Quality. Isn't this knowledge and experience??
Now spammers expect financial return on their messages, we all do though in my case indirectly.
Exchange of knowledge through any kind of media shall result in profit. Nothing is wrong with that.
MEEF - www.eng-forum.com