cuctom house contractor

Where can I get a home improvement contractor in the Washington area? I found this site, but I also need your opinions. Please help me. Thanks.
================ [url=http://www.jjpashur.com ]home improvement contractor[/url] [url=http://www.jjpashur.com ]house builders[/url] [url=http://www.jjpashur.com ]Washington home builders[/url] [url=http://www.jjpashur.com ]Washington custom home builders[/url] [url=http://www.jjpashur.com ]custom house contractor[/url]
-- Japanese garden design
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 00:21:08 -0500, me-an <orangesunsets19[at]hotmail[dot]com> wrote:

So snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spams us again, right snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. Not only that but snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com then obfuscates his email address thinking that spam is bad... I like that snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com, it shows you are at total jerk, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com, and I hope you get lot's of spam at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. After all, I think your email addresses will be harvested a lot of times, since snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com is in this reply a few snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com times.
Oh, I hope that this helps you... At least you are not spamming PR car rentales today.
***WARNING: DO NOT VISIT THE SITE(S) POSTED BY THIS PERSON! They (the sites) will attempt to take over your computer, install malware and spyware on your computer.***
PeterD wrote:

Thanks for the warning but next time how about NOT re-posting the same URLs.
--
Art

Geeze, Art, ready my reply... I doubt I left any of his URLs untouched...
PeterD wrote:

Oops! Sorry Peter. I need some caffeine. Where's that damn coffee pot?
--
Art

PeterD wrote:

Oops! Sorry Peter. I need some caffeine. Where's that damn coffee pot?
--
Art

<g> it happens. The coffee pot is on the kitchen counter, next to thesink.