Buying a House or a Home?

A house is just that, a house, until someone lives in it. That's when it becomes a Home. There's a big difference. At our house, we always say our home is "well lived in." And, with a family of six, four of them being between the ages of 9 and 15, this house has no choice! Our house, being in the family for over 65 years, is a well seasoned "home." source:

yamaguchi

on 4/19/2008 1:04 AM yamaguchi said the following:

Once your family moves out, it reverts to being a house for new buyers. A house is a home only for the current occupants.

Reply to
willshak