backerboard

I jut recently installed backerboard over a wood frame where my garage door i framed out some french doors was the outside looks like stucco but it does not match my other stucco. can I stucco right over top of the board ? living in south florida sean snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

readoo @ hotmail. com
If that close to the ground level, I would have a concern about termites.

check out this product.... "Stuc-O-flex"
www.stucoflex.com
They'll have some options for ya. Good People! Tell em Chuck from Iowa sent ya.
CB ~