anyone tried the new fangled rebar ties?

I am speaking of the Con-Tie spring loaded Speed Tie wires.
I have been out of the game long enough that these ties didn't exist last time I had to tie rebar. I was getting all prepared to break my back using a hand twister tool and came across these.
Can anyone tell me if they work well and hold the bars tightly?
They work just fine on TV :-)
<%= Clinton Gallagher NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher /

kleins and a reel every time, that bread tie crap is for amateurs.
Coming from a world where we make our living tying rebar, you can put these where the Sun doesn't Shine. I'd be the 1st to promote a product that's viable and works & saves me breaking my back & legs & arms & elbows........etc, etc. Try building a wall of rods with these & you can kiss yer ass goodbye. Piece of shit from the view and never used 'em, never will..............I'll walk off the job 1st. Possible Slab only use for a homeowner or idiot! If a good Ironworker can't ty faster then you can install these, I'll kiss yer ass in front of the local Bank tommorrow.
Per there ad; "Traditional tying methods take about 10 seconds on average to apply. With the new Speed-Clip you can tie rebar nearly 10 times faster! " My point, "What a bunch of lying cocksuckers" These bastards never heard of of a 'Bridge Deck or a Freeway slab.' End of story.....................
Dan

Gee, Dan. I'm not sure how you stand on this. Tell us how you really feel. >G<
LMAO!
--
Steve Barker

"Dan Deckert" < snipped-for-privacy@owt.com> wrote in message
Well, since you asked............oops, oldtimers just set in.............. Dan

. . . glad I asked. Tieing bars is tedious but if they don't stay put it would be a nightmare. I'll stick to the old-fashioned way.