What kind of sewing machine do I have?

By default, I am the owner of a portable zig-zag sewing machine. I think I could make it work well, but I need a needle plate and would benefit a lot from an instruction/adjustment manual.

But I don't know what brand it is. All it shows on the bottom of the machine is RKZ-AZ 636Z

And twice on the machine itself a logo: a small shield, flat on the top, vertical on the sides, and pointed at the bottom -- the bottom is mostly flat, but the point is like an acorn's point. It as three vertical stripes, each the same width, which is 1/3 the width of the logo. They are red, white, and blue, in that order. In the middle, in black, is a figure which includes a semi-circle (maybe a letter C) with the open side pointing to the right and up a bit (like a crescent moon). Inside the semi-circle is a set of four line segments that look something like a house: /\ ||

All four segments are connected -- they reach each other -- and the bottom left and top right segments of the house are rather broad, while the other two are thin, like caligraphy. If it is supposed to be a letter or a drawing of something, I can't figure it out.

Can anyone help me? I'd appreciate it.

Meirman

If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter. Change domain to erols.com, if necessary.

Reply to
meirman

In alt.home.cleaning on Sat, 01 Jan 2005 09:38:53 -0500 meirman posted:

I forgot to check the back this time, where it has a plate that says "Precision Built". I didn't know if that was meant to be a brand name or not, but a search of the web via Yahoo shows no hits for "precision built".

Any ideas?