Steam, Vapor cleaning

My steam cleaner, Vapor Clean TR5, is supposed to produce a dry steam. However, it sometimes blows bluish vapor and dry, sometimes it is white and more dense and that's when it gets my hand wet if I place it in from of the nozzle. Is this normal? Should I get only one or the other?

Thank you

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Alpha

Yes. 7 in from the tip there is no problem.