statue repair

I have a small stone statue that broke in two. I can repair it but what type of glue would work on stone? I don't know what kind of stone (if that even matters). I figure a type of glue may work. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Brandi
On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 11:06:27 -0400, "Brandi"

Ask in home.alt.repair and I'll tell you. Here, I am oly permitted tell you to use a pressure washer or TSP to clean your statue.