I just got a condo, but the odor of the condo was full of cooking, spices,
and cooking oil smells. I painted all the walls, changed all the carpets and
cleaned every part of the condo. I also aired out the condo for a full week.
The smell was much better, but did not fully go away. The only thing I did
not paint was the ceiling, but because of the way the ceiling was painted,
it is not really possible to re-paint at the moment.
I got all kind of odor eliminating products, none helped. I just got an
ozone generator from BioZone. I am still waiting for the unit; it is really
my last hope. Do you think it will help? Do you have any other suggestions?
Is it possible for the smell just to go away, if I don't cook the same
things? How come the small stays for so long?