Removing dye

I did a hot wash and have found blue ink has dyed all the beige clothes blue....
How can I remove this dye from the cotton clothes, I know I can buy a product that does this, but its a bit expensive, and I was wondering the best way to do this.
Also, could anyone please let me know the best thing to soak some a cotton shirt in, its got a food stain that I can't shift. Have tried soaking in washing powder, but no luck.
Many thanks