Re: Hoover SteamVac V2 WidePath: model 7425-900 vs. model 7431-900 (Sears)

[Follow-up set to alt.home.cleaning]

I bought the Sears model Steam Cleaner. Here are some differences I noticed:
The Sears model (7431900) has blue handles for the clean and return water tanks. (7425900 has burgundy colored ones, I think)
7431-900 has Edge groomers on both sides of the nozzle (removes dirt near baseboards?) 7431-900 has 3 settings for the brushes: Spill Pickup, Gentle Scrub and Power Scrub. (7425-900 only has an On/Off setting for the brushes, I think)