Poang Chair Cover

Ikea poangs: Can I get the white cover off and if so how? I see a zip but can't the cover get past the arm. If I do get it off how can I wash crayon and grubby marks out? If I can't get it off then how can I clean it ?
I just looked ar their website and it says thar you can wash the cover in 140 F water. Once you get it off. If you ca'nt get it off you can call Ikea. They are pretty helpful. http://tinyurl.com/2lb5n
Katharina

You need to undo the fixings with an Allen key and fully unzipping the cover, pull it over and and off the metal frame. Putting it on is harder!

cover
marks
Oh, silly me. I never noticed the little screws holding it all together. Even so, it was still hard to remove and as you say Dawn... bloody hard to get back on especially so as the thread had gone in one hole. My poor thumb is raw! Thanks to Katharina also for the advice on washing temperature. All washed and clean now but a little shrunk I fear...can't quite get the zip done up :( Christy