Pink Shirt

Hi
A red teeshirt got mixed up in a wash and I now I have a pink shirt (used to be white). Is there anything I can do to make it white again? It's 100% cotton.
Would bleaching help? Is there a product I can buy that could remove the dye? (I live in the UK)
Thanks
Luke
Bummer. Try bleach or Oxy Clean.

If bleach or Oxy Clean doesn't work, try looking in the dye section of your local Walmart, grocery store, etc. They usually sell a product that (allegedly) will remove the dye. I don't think it worked for me, but it might work for you.
Good Luck----
Donna

On 29 Jan 2006 17:39:09 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Bleach will help--be careful using this. You can also try OxiClean (or any similar product) which is less harsh on the fabric. Sunshine will bleach too, although perhaps a bit less effective.
Thanks everyone - good old household bleach solved the problem.