Picketing - Was Maytag Neptune Washer lousy customer service for repair;

<< Subject: Re: Maytag Neptune Washer lousy customer service for repair; I would think twice next time and buy from Sear >>
<< This was in a mall besides! It wasn't long before I was satisfied. In more ways than one, I was really into the picketing thing, it was kind of fun! The squeaky wheel gets the grease! >> ____Reply Separator_____ I was at a huge mall that was doing remodeling. Union carpenters were picketing and passing out flyers denouncing the non union carpenters working inside. I looked all over the flyer, and they asked me what I was looking for. I told them "The Graphics Arts Union Bug, where did you get these printed?" They told me, "Down the road at one of those instant print places." I exploded. I was (am) a union printer who was just laid off when our company was sold. I told them that they had a lot of balls bitching about non union workers doing the work that they should be doing as union workers, and then going to a nonunion shop to get their hand bills printed. I told them that I hoped they never worked again. Talk about hypocrisy!

==>
<< Where was the nearest union print shop? >>
____Reply Separator_____
Doesn't matter! If they practiced what they were trying to preach, they'd have found one. All they had to do was call the union. Easily found in the yellow pages.