Looking for that ideal Pool TILE cleaner

New to this group, maybe posted in the past.
Looking for a Pool tile cleaner. EVERY commercial product found to date does NOT work. Acids do not work (only partially remove the white, crust-like deposits). CLRs do not work.
Have used scrappers, blades, you name it!
How does one remove the white crust-like deposit found on pool tiles?
Thank You! Wayne

If CLR won't remove it, I question what you are trying to remove. Sometimes I use a paper towel dampened with vinegar to place onto a mineral deposit. After 2 hours the deposit dissolves. The vinegar method works just as well as the CLR, only it requires a much longer waiting period. Perhaps your tile is etched?
Thank You for your reply! The tiles are highly glazed - flat like glass. They are not etched (or I would expect to see, minimally, a satin-like finish). I have used muratic acid. All of the CLR products, by name and HmDepot brands. This is as major annoyance.
Wayne