Home-made shower spray? Anyone?

Anyone have any recipes for a home-made after-shower spray? I love the conveinence of that stuff, but I don't use it often as I don't like to be around toxic chemicals if at all possible. I've looked all-over for a homemade solution and I haven't found any suggestions.

I'm hoping to find an eco-friendly recipe that I can suggest to my clients to minimize soap scum buildup (I run an eco-friendly, natural house cleaning business, and most of my clients wouldn't be interested in the "typical" commercial stuff - scrubbing bubbles, lysol brand, etc).

Thanks in advance...

- Michael

www.4naturalcleaning.com