hard to clean plastic Shower Floors

I have a 10 year old house, with 2 showers, and I'm having a hard time cleaning the floors. It's some sort of space age plastic [that stains easily].
It seems like I've tried everything, including a little bleach. Any ideas?
I do have some toilet cleaner, that has acid[The Works], but I'm afraid to try this stuff.
thank, marc
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/cleaning/hard-to-clean-plastic-Shower-Floors-11297-.htm Jasprt2 wrote: Be careful - you do not want to damage the finish on the "gelcoat". Here is a way that will clean it without causing real damage to the surface: Mix 1/2 cup of vinegar per gallon of water and one "squirt" of liquid dish detergent (any brand will do). Use a SOFT bristle brush to loosen the "baked" on dirt and grime.
If you have already damaged the gelcoat surface by overscrubbing, you will need to resurface (rejuvenate) it to get that smooth surface back. DO NOT USE ACIDS or SOLVENTS to clean it - it will destroy the shower.
Read more: Homemade Gelcoat Cleaner | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/way_5563393_homemade-gelcoat-cleaner.html#ixzz1XK9zfUUe
Marco wrote: