Eye Liner

How can I remove black eye liner from clothing..Winnie
On Thu, 13 May 2004 13:21:25 GMT, "news.verizon.net"

I rub a bit of washing up liquid on it before laundering. My pillow case always has loads on but that's with a kohl type liner. I had trouble with the liquid liner, that seems to stain clothes pretty bad.