Dry Carpet Cleaning

Yeah Jeff, you've found the right place. We are 1 of 4 in the world that manufcatures and uses a dry organic carpet cleaning product. You were right when you said that a lot of "carpet cleaner" are posting silly (false) comments regarding our DRY technology.
Regards,
1-800-DRYCARPET America's Preferred, Inc. http://www.drycarpet.com
: 7bit
Who is this?
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=drycarpet <http://groups.google.com/groups?q=drycarpet&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 &selm=h9h8nukesu4avar8131jdmajqlca8v92be%404ax.com&rnum=2> &hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=h9h8nukesu4avar8131jdmajqlca8v92be%404 ax.com&rnum=2
1-800-DRYCARPET America's Preferred, Incorporated Santa Ana, CA United States of America www.drycarpet.com <http://www.drycarpet.com/
For example: This brilliant (educated?) "carpet cleaner" has a false email address...
nknown user: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
Original message follows.
Subject: google groups Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 20:39:54 -0700
snipped-for-privacy@drycarpet.com (Greg) wrote:

Readers: Please be aware that 1-800-DRYCARPET is *not* a Sponsor. Perhaps a hacker posted the above advertisement to damage the company's reputation.
Greg: If you should someday decide to become an AHC Sponsor, you should include your company motto with each advertisement. I am posting it for you this time. "Up to now, we've defined our own terms, and if we're branching out it's because we need to."
--
Until next time,
Marcey