Dry Carpet Cleaning

Yeah Jeff, you've found the right place. We are 1 of 4 in the world that manufcatures and uses a dry organic carpet cleaning product. You were right when you said that a lot of "carpet cleaner" are posting silly (false) comments regarding our DRY technology.

Regards,

1-800-DRYCARPET America's Preferred, Inc.
Greg

Readers: Please be aware that 1-800-DRYCARPET is *not* a Sponsor. Perhaps a hacker posted the above advertisement to damage the company's reputation.

Greg: If you should someday decide to become an AHC Sponsor, you should include your company motto with each advertisement. I am posting it for you this time. "Up to now, we've defined our own terms, and if we're branching out it's because we need to."

Reply to
Marcia Pease