Cleaning Microfiber

Hi,
The cat threw up on our new microfiber sofa. When we bought it they gave a list of things to do and not do, none of which we remember.
My wife wiped it off but there is a residue (and odor).
What is the best way to clean it now?
Thanks, Gary
Isn't there a tag with care instructions somewhere on the couch? If not then call the store where you bought it and see if they can advise you. It may be since it is microfiber, you can zip off the cushion cover and machine wash it...provide it can be zipped off.
Bonnie

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 01:04:22 -0400, "Gary Brown"

Call the store you purchased it from. If there is a warranty on the fabric you need to make sure you follow their recommendations or you could void the warranty.
Nan