cleaning excess grout off ceramic floor tiles

I had some ceramic tiles installed at my store earlier this year. Because it was very porous tile there was some grout left in the pits of the tiles. I'd like to seal the floor, but I need to clean off the excess grout that's still there. What's the best thing to clean the tiles with? The only suggestion we have gotten so far was murriatic acid...

Randy R

Reply to
Randy R