clean shower door tracks?

Would appreciate others thoughts on cleaning out shower door tracks. They seem to have caked up with soap scum and just plain dirt. Thanks in advance.
--
JerryJ
snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

...if it's really grimey, caked-on stuff, douse it with a good multi-purpose cleaner, let it soak in a bit, then use a grout-brush to scrub. I love my grout brush for stuff like that!
- Michael http://www.4naturalcleaning.com