Clean Shower

i have been using Clean Shower after taking a shower - using the one labelled "for tile showers". I find that I get choked up from the mist and have trouble breathing for a couple of hours. I never noticed this with the regular product. Has any one else had this problem? A call to the company led to a suggestion that I was using too much of the product.