Central Vacuum Systems

Has anyone purchased one of those? Just curious what you thought about it.
Thanks! Judd
I have one now and I had one in my last home. I would never go back.
With a lot of carpet, I suggest a powered head (electric power). They have lots of power, quiet, easy to use and all the dust ends up in the container or outside. I empty it about three times a year.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Judd wrote:

I've got a Hayden. I love it, sucks great :-)
They're great! Just don't forget to check the tank once in awhile...I tend to forget mine, then find out it's FULL!
-- Remove the OBVIOUS to reply.

it.
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:19:50 -0700, "The 70's"
I don't agree.
My house has one, but the higher end (~$500 in 1991) portable that I had from the old place blows it away, pun intended. The portable has a much higher quality carpet head.
Barry
in message wrote:

your vacuum blows? mine sucks.
Thank you all for your responses! I really appreciate them.
Judd

it.