cat stain

Hi, The cat ate too fast and threw up on the carpet. It was dry food he had and the stain is sort of a browny color. What should I use to clean the stain? Thanks. Patt.
Nature's Miracle. Pet Smart, for one, has it.

and
stain?
Spot Shot - I've had cats for over 20 years and it's the best I've ever used. All the grocery stores in TX sell - spray it on and put paper towels on spot - walk on it to soak it up. You may have to do it a few times but it really works. It comes in a blue and orange can in the carpet cleaner section of store.
Hydrogen peroxide.

and
stain?

Hi Pat,
Try a weak solution of Ammonia (20% with water) before going for the peroxide treatment. The ammonia will have a cleaning action which the peroxide will not.
Flush with water and remove as much as possible using a wet and dry vacuum after treatment.
Hope this helps
-- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

I immediately pick up the residue with a paper towel (or towels). Then spray on a little Resolve or other carpet cleaner, and brush and blot. Why *do* they pick carpet instead of vinyl or bare floor to toss their cookies? :-)
Hi Patt and group,
As the owner of this company I'm a bit partial but there is a lot of carpet cleaning information (450+ pages) on our site..
Problem(s) with carpet cleaning products: http://www.1800drycarpet.com/detergent_residue.htm
The solution to 'the problem': http://www.1800drycarpet.com/products_brands.htm
R&D - Meet our chemist: http://www.1800drycarpet.com/chemist.htm
Message-board (read feedback): http://www.drycarpet.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
Listen to feedback: http://www.1800drycarpet.com/mediaramp /
Tips, tricks and proceedures: http://www.1800drycarpet.com/how_to_procedure.htm
Videos: http://www.1800drycarpet.com/videos.htm
More info?: http://www.1800drycarpet.com/feedback_form.htm
As a company, 1-800-DRYCARPET is one of four in the world that manufactures a dry carpet cleaning product. I'm new to Google Group - I hope that my post is appropriate.
Greg Cantrell 1-800-DRYCARPET President http://www.drycarpet.com/people.htm

OxiClean. You can find it at Costco, Target, probably the grocery store too... in the laundry aisle. Works great.
-- Michelle
Please, Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Pets Die.