Better, Safer Household Products

Is Your Home REALLY Childproof?

You've childproofed your home because you're concerned about your children's safety. But is your home really that safe? Did you know that there are more than 3 million poisonings every year and that household cleaners are the Number ONE cause of poisoning of children? I can help make your home a safer environment for your children to live in and play. Visit my website to get more information.

Lynn & Gary Hansen

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 11:38:56 -0500 Lynn & Gary Hansen scrawled this disquisition:

For those interested here is the complete text of the above referenced page:

Welcome to Stayin Home and Lovin it!

Lynn Hansen

705-866-5190 snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca

Financial

Physical

Family

Environmental

Social

Intellectual

Inner

Business Overview

Did you know

Guest Area

Did you know

Testimonials

Resource Center

Get More Info

© 2003 , Stayin Home and Lovin it. No content of this site may be duplicated without permission. Web site Engineered & Maintained by Platinum Designs

Now that was truly enlightening!!!

FS

Reply to
Friendly