Better, Safer Household Products

Is Your Home REALLY Childproof?
You've childproofed your home because you're concerned about your children's safety. But is your home really that safe? Did you know that there are more than 3 million poisonings every year and that household cleaners are the Number ONE cause of poisoning of children? I can help make your home a safer environment for your children to live in and play. Visit my website to get more information. http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/cgi-bin/team.cgi?id=ly73839&action=show
On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 11:38:56 -0500 Lynn & Gary Hansen scrawled this disquisition:

For those interested here is the complete text of the above referenced page:
Welcome to Stayin Home and Lovin it!
Lynn Hansen 705-866-5190 snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca
Financial
Physical
Family
Environmental
Social
Intellectual
Inner
Business Overview
Did you know
Guest Area
Did you know
Testimonials
Resource Center
Get More Info
2003 , Stayin Home and Lovin it. No content of this site may be duplicated without permission. Web site Engineered & Maintained by Platinum Designs
Now that was truly enlightening!!!
FS