Best substance for bathroom mold?

Curious what products and methods everyone is using to keep bathroom mold down?
I read somewhere on the net that white vinegar in a spray bottle and is safe around humans..... safer that bleach.
What say everyone?
On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 13:39:03 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Ideally, an exhaust fan w/timer will help dry your bathroom. Get a plastic squeegee.

Already have BOTH of the above
Still having problems with mold
Try Using Bleach Get rid of all mold

snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

I open my bathroom windows wide then open the bedroom window opposite. The wind blows through as in a tunnel and the bathroom is dry in no time.