Best product for cleaning outdoor seating cushions ?

What is the best product to use for cleaning outdoor seating cushions (patio and deck furniture)?

I have used 409 and it helps some, but doesn't get them real clean, even after a good scrubbing.

Thanks for any good tips !!

James

Reply to
James Nipper