Advice on removing stains from soccer jersey!

I've just received a very rare soccer jersey that I bought off eBay. It has a few stains about size of a quarter on a few spots.

I've tried spraying "Shout" stain remover product on it and let it sit for

20 minutes before washing it but they're still there.

The shirt should be made of 100% polyester. I am not sure what kind of stains they are. Anyone can give me some tips?

Reply to
Ken Szeto

== I successfully removed grass stains from my son's white baseball pants with carpet cleaner. == ==

Reply to
gini52

The bar soap Fels Naptha works great on most stains.

Reply to
Nicole H

The key to stain removal is knowing what caused them. Instead of risking damage to the material that various treatments *might* cause, why not develop a few good stories about how the stains came about? "The blood of player X when player Y broke his nose on X's shoulder"..."turf of Z stadium encountered on a brave play"..."enraged fan spit tomato/tobacco during a famous contest." :-)

Reply to
Frogleg