which program is good for interior design?

Hello,
I am looking for program, but I don't know what to choose I should be able to do these:
1. design interior and garden 2. putting lightings with possibility to choose different lamps from library or even to create it by myself 3. also making whole set in the night 4. easy to use, friendly API
regards,
greg
Grzegorz wrote:

There may be something over at Sourceforge.net for you.