too funny...

Those cooky MIT engineers...

Pierre Levesque, AIA

I saw that on CNN this morning, very funny.

My friends gave me one of those 'baseball' clocks in college since I was always getting up late. You could throw it across the room to stop it, but the point was you would have to go pick it up when it went off again. This evolved caveman quickly found a way around this tricky device and continued my late sleeping...

Reply to
Cato

I just slammed it down on the nightstand, although I like your idea. Maybe I should have kept a baseball glove under my pillow and played catch with myself everytime the snooze button went off.

fatting food

I agree. I don't have that problem anymore, now I just pop up around

6:45 or 7:00. When I first graduated though I had a problem since my body wasn't used to getting up at the same time everyday. It took me about a year after graduation to get used to waking up at the same time everyday. Thus the need for such devices like baseballs. ;-)
Reply to
Cato