Thousands of Solar Energy Inventions for you to include in your designs

Greetings, Mr Al Gore said that we need people if we are to stand a ghost of a chance to make a difference in the battle. Artchitects are the front lines in this area, and if you all don't get the ball rolling, the world is in more serious trouble than most of us know. Please checkout my website at www.GlobalPowerAndWater.com where you will be able to find thousands of free use solar inventions for you to work with. Thanks, Wayne

That's true. Architects......please........save us......you are our only hope..... Thanks Wayne. You and your products are also very important....God help us all.....