This is a local bar in a town of 300

http://www.hrgiger.com/barmuseum.htm
Paging Bob Morrison, paging Bob Morrison! It's a sure thing that working the taps in such an establishment would lead to some mighty interesting conversations. Ready to come out of retirement?
In a previous post RicodJour wrote...

Damn cool!
I noticed some whisky and gin bottles on the back bar. I'm strictly a beer slinger so it might be a little too fancy a place for me to work behind the bar. <grin>
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co
Bob Morrison wrote:

Wasn't Giger the Alien(s) films' set-designer or design-consultant? I wonder if something like that-- the bones and spines, alone-- could be engineered as purely structural for an architectural project.

How fancy can a castle with bones on the inside be? Just dress as a partially-disgested meal, and you should fit right in. ;)

In a previous post Warm Worm wrote...

Yes, but the structural modeling software better be darn good!
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

Revit or Catia maybe?
In a previous post Warm Worm wrote...

I was thinking more along the lines of RAMAdvanse or RISA.
http://www.ramint.com/products.jsp http://www.risatech.com /
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

Bob, our rathskeller (interior designed as the inside of a rat's skull?) would ask any would-be patron who maligned our brother, barley pop, to kindly take their money and keister elsewhere. Hard alcohol would be served on a first come, first drip IV of grain alcohol. Charge by the minute. If you look at the pictures of the seats in that bar, you can see the arm restraints. Turn key operation. ;)