Thermo Solar panels heating systme instalation

I have two large thermo panels(4x12) I'm looking to install them on to my house. Looking for advice what is the most efficient way to heat water and if there is a option to incorporate house heating at the same time.

How to install this panels (passive preferred)?Include all parts,terminology,links,descriptions,pictures if available.

I'm "handy man" will use pex and crimping rings.I need to know how to rout it,what other tanks i need and how to install them,valves,connection to current el heating tank?,etc etc. Could the poanel operate under pressure or it have to be open system?

Thank you so much for help.

Reply to
linux konqueror in progress

Cold water flows into the bottom then as the sun heats it it rises and exits out the top. From there you pump it to a storage tank. You can gravity feed a storage tank at a lower level and lose the pump. Depending on the specs of the panels you may be able to recycle the water back into the bottom of the panels and further heat it. Lurk in some of the solar groups and see whats happening.

You have the stuff but lack the knowledge. I'm opposite. I have the knowledge but lack the stuff. That'll change one of these days...........