testing new connection...

all set up with broadband in the mountains :-)

Sorta... Got 11 inches Thursday night . I was going to ski my land but I had a bit of the shiffles so I waited for the big forecasted nor'easter that was expected to dump upwards of an additoinal 24" last night. I was psyched...
Got up this morning and it was a dud... nothing but sleet and slush, maybe a couple icy inches on top of the weighed down snow from Thursday. Not only did the storm turn out to be a dud, the nice fluffy 11 inches are now ruined and crusty :(

Keep it clean, Pierre - family newsgroup. =:O

Is that supposed to be 'sniffles' as in you have a cold or 'shuffles' as in you want to run to the bathroom but you're terrified of doing so?

That's just poor planning. Always put the fluffy stuff on top.

OUCH!
You tellin' me you never had the shiffles? Itch what habbens when your noge getch all schtuffed up

Don wrote:

Milk-brewed home coffees, chai tea lattes and green tea matcha-powder lattes all with whole milk. Lots of water and vitamin D added to the milks I found out. I haven't gotten sick yet.
Pierre Levesque wrote:

If you like that, up here in Ottawa, the snow's a dream. I've rarely seen such perfect snow and snowfall, especially in an urban setting. It's barely packable, so it has weight without being sticky. It's nicely fluffy, almost sumptuous, if such can be said of snow... I think Ken would love it. I used to ski, and now would be an opportune time to start it up again.

Not even a little jealous. Nope.
Look at my face... see...?