Tacky neighbors

http://community.webshots.com/user/paulfritz
No pink flamingos.......but close.....
On 18 Aug 2005, P. Fritz wrote

What an excellent argument for solid fence panels.
--
Cheers, Harvey
Architectural and topographical historian
Harvey Van Sickle wrote:

Dammit, you beat me to it. LOL

I love the way it fits into the context of the yard :-)

P. Fritz wrote:

Well I like it, am I banned from alt.arch?

We will let Don deal with you LOL

Ow, ow, ow, it hurts...
;)
- K.
P. Fritz wrote:

It's bad enough when those chairs are empty. Must be real fun when they're sitting there staring at you.
Is there some agreement that nobody plants along the side yard fences? Kinda weird that the only shrubbery (Nee) is along the back fence.
At least those people take care of their backyard, beleive me you could have it alot worst then that.

No agreement.......just haven't gotten to landscaping.......this is a "project house" so the landscaping is one of the later things on my list....the lots are deep....over 230 ft deep.....which is why the "shrine" next door looks even more out of place.

Backyard fencing is almost standard in older northern neighborhoods........at least there aren't glass shard embedded walls like I've seen in the Carribbean. ;-)

Didn't you notice the Italian flag?

It does look lie the thing erupted out of the yard.