Recordings of This Old House?

Hi all

Just wondering if people here might have recordings of the show: This Old House - We (Australia) didn't get TOH until just a few years back and then it was only on Pay TV once a week. I subscribed and got what I could but then they dropped the show just a couple of years in, so I killed my subscription.

Anyway, I am after the shows, (pre-1999) especially the old VHS sets if I can get them.

If interested, please let me know what you're asking price is and we can go from there. I'd pay for any postage and have all the links for USPS Global Priority etc. - to reply directly, please remove the obvious from the address.

Finally, these are to fuel my old house architecture obsession, not for profit.

thanks very much

Steve

So far I have the following:

Carlisle + Concorde Cottage Creating a New Kitchen Charlestown Dream Kitchen Manchester Mass. Nantucket Is. Salem Mass. St. George Bermuda West palm Beach Fla. Winchester

Would be grateful to get any others.

Reply to
mindesign