Re: Waddya get when you mix a.....

Maybe the eral problem is that the technicians were malnourished - poeple tend to *eat* the sarifice. Maybe then they had enough protein etc. to finish the work...
Don wrote:

I just got back with one of their gods in the know, and he told me that the reason they gave them airplane trouble is because they sacrificed the goat for the wrong reason.
I said that that didn't make much sense, since the goat happened after the plane, to which the god responded: "Are you serious? We're *gods* you fucking idiot.".