Re: The metaphor of storage

Shouldn't try and send emails while browsing NG's - just don't have the mental capacity :-(
Sent two cancel messages but didn't hold out much hope - the last message I posted here took two days to show up on the server - working like a bad dream
If there is a Mr May lurking here I'm afraid lunch is off!

I'd go to lunch with Tim May (must not say "TimmmMay!") Just wouldn't go on his land uninvited. We'd disagree on some stuff. I think we might have an interesting chat though.