Re: The metaphor of storage

"Tim"> wrote

>> One for you Mr. May >> >>

> Looks like comp.ai.philosophy ROCKS ! >> >> Do you fancy a spot of lunch tomorrow? > > Mr May?

Shouldn't try and send emails while browsing NG's - just don't have the mental capacity :-(

Sent two cancel messages but didn't hold out much hope - the last message I posted here took two days to show up on the server - working like a bad dream

If there is a Mr May lurking here I'm afraid lunch is off!

Reply to
Tim

I'd go to lunch with Tim May (must not say "TimmmMay!") Just wouldn't go on his land uninvited. We'd disagree on some stuff. I think we might have an interesting chat though.

Reply to
gruhn