Re: Oddness About New York's Empire State Building

surroundings nicely. The Federal Courthouse on Fan Pier is great from the water and entrance side, but rather grim from the street. I suppose part of that is security. I have not yet been inside, but am told it is good in a "courtly" way. EDS
eds wrote:

Once you've been inside (it is, after all, open to the public), return to thread.