Re: Can a hospital bed go upstairs?

wrote:

Not to mention his American mis-numbering of floors, which muddied things still further..
You want to talk about confusing? I'm in Canada where we see both systems for numbering floors although the American method is more common.
contains these words:

Find any pairs of size nine chukka boots?
--
Skipweasel
Guy King wrote:

For which species?
Warm Worm wrote:

Does it matter when arse and elbow likely go with the anomaly too?